Monday, April 20, 2009

Why I Love Nanjing


They got a looott of starbucks there.

See how crazy I am over starbucks.

Day 1

      

I got my self a choco blended cream.

I remembered when i was in Sg, me and my friend used to fight just to get the choco cream on top. :)

Look at my happy face

Day 2

  

I tried the tiramisu :) and it was so nice, I'm missing it already. Sigh *why Hefei doesnt has starbucks???*

Day 3 a.k.a the last day

It was raining, so I got myself a hot chocolate. A very good accompanian in a rainy day :)

Later on after me and my sister were tired, we went back to starbucks again to chill out.

And I had a cheesecake and a green tea blended cream.

I think i dont really like the green tea, it tasted too 'green tea' than the one i tried in Sg.

But I love the cheese cake. Although i cant finish it and brought it back to Hefei.

Once I reached Hefei. No worries. Look at what I got for myself :) 

And I dont know when I'm gonna drink em. I dont wanna finish it :(

Or else my face is gonna turn like this

No comments:

Post a Comment