Thursday, April 23, 2009

Nanjing Day 1

Heya people, as what I promised now I'm gonna blog about my trip to Nanjing.

That morning off we went to Hefei trains station at 7 in the morning.

And I wasn't really feeling well, cos the night before I couldn't sleep until like 4 am.

Hence the the swollen eyes. My eyes looked weird. *normally my eyes are not that small*

I can say the train is not that bad at all.

Maybe because we chose the business class, so it was so clean and not smelly at all.

I listened to my iPod while enjoying the beautiful views.

It was sooo relaxing.

I've been waiting a moment like that, and finally the 1 hour trip was satisfying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay!!! We arrived in Nanjing!! 

Nanjing is sooooo much different from Hefei, its more like a big city.

It reminded me a lot of Singapore!!! I miss Singapore *cries*

I miss 

I miss 

I miss

I miss

*slaps herself*

Ok. Shall we back to the trip thingy?

Then we took bus to the hostel we were gonna stay for 3 days.

The hostel was soo nice, even though its small but the service was good.

For you who wanna go to Nanjing for holidays, this hostel is so recommended.

Dont worry if you cant speak chinese, they can speak English *wink*

Oya these are my compannians while I was there.

*that's when we were waiting for the bus*

And Ko Leo was missing somewhere :P 

So after we put our stuffs at the room and rested for a while. We went out! Yay!

We went to this random mall, and did what tourists always do.

Took a picture in front of the mall. Yeah.

*why am I so short???!!!!*

But there was nothing impressed me at the mall. 

So we left and had a luch at a Japanese restaurant but I picked beef steak instead.

The food was ok, and the price was also reasonable. It was 25 rmb if I'm not wrong.

But being a careless person as always, accidentally I pushed the food at the wrong side, bcos I actually I wanted to pass the food to my sister.

All the chinese around us started looking at us, and it was sooo embarrasing. *runs*

So I paid double, 50 rmb. Thanks to myself.

Then we headed to the place I love the most!!! What else? 

The mocha on the right was my sister's. And choco blended cream for me :D

Then saw Gucci, and all branded stuff stores. Wanted to go in but I didn't.

Spotted this!!

We have that in Indonesia!!! We called it 'becak'.

The only difference is in Indonesia they put the bike at the back. 

*the source of the becak picture*

Then we arrived at this place. Its a tourist place, I forgot the name.

But for you who can read chinese characters, read that.

And there's Burger King nearby!! So we went in and ordered.

Everyone was like ordering hamburgers, while I ordered only onion rings and a coke.

I was still full because the choco blended cream :(

After everyone was done with their foods, we went in to the museum and took a lot of pictures.

The lantern is sooo cute right. I like everything that comes up with a ribbon shape. :D

After that we walked again. While I was walking I saw takoyaki and scramed

"Jie! I want!!!!!! Let's go and get some!!"

*they only have 1 variety which is octopus, in sg they have cheese, ham, prawn,and many more*

I had like 3 boxes of takoyaki. The last time I ate takoyaki is when I was in Singapore.

Yeah I know I'm crazy but there's no takoyaki in Hefei ok?

So please understand!!! :P

Then we walked for 15 minutes then reached the place. It's sooo colorful.

Its so bright and colorful, it almost hurt my eyes :P

While we were taking pictures, my sister spot this monk and end up wanted to take a picture with him. So we asked ci Ica to talk to him.

He smiled and nodded, but when his mother saw us. 

She said like "Ta bu neng. Ta shi wo de bla bla bla" *didnt really understand what she said*

And pulled the monk back, but then the monk said to her that actually it was Ok.

We were so happy bcos we didnt get rejected :) The monk was so kind and polite.

He's sooo nice to us.

Btw I shopped quite a lot on the first day.

As u can see the plastic bags I was holding in every picture. And they dont charge the plastic bags!! Well Hefei does.

So that's all about my first day in Nanjing. Stay tuned for the 2nd and 3rd day!

Love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment