Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My New Hair Do

Actually not really, just my fringe aka bangs.

*that was last year at prom night*

But this time I did it by myself.

This is the first time I did by myself, so kinda feel proud now haha :D

I wanted to cut it a long time ago alr, but I was scared if the result gonna turn ugly.

So today I said to myself infront of my toilet's mirror "You can do it Fel!!"

And it turned quite nice :D I was kinda surprised by the result.

This is my old look 

And this is the result :D

People said this cutting makes the person looks cuter, really? I did try it loh. 

I dont really look cute eh -_- How come?

Later on I asked my sister how is my new look and she said I look like the fuwuyen we met in the hostel when we were staying in Nanjing.

And she kept making fun of my new bangs, she will go "Fuwuyen fuwuyen fuwuyeeenn..."

She's so mean yeah? We're obviously different ok? Bu yi yang!!

My other attempts to look cute with this bangs. 

I simply failed -__-

No comments:

Post a Comment