Monday, April 20, 2009

Sports Meeting

It was held on wednesday, 15th April 2009.

I know that was like last week. But its ok, I'm gonna post it anyway.

So actually we had to participate in it, its like a parade thingy.

But because the last rehearsal I didn't come, so someone replaced me. 

But thank God, cos that day was supeerr hot and I dont think I would want the job :P

They gave us uniforms and flags from different countries which were quite cool.

*except for the smelly uniform my sister was wearing* :P

My sister proudly showed off her 'smelly' uniform :P

Once I reached there, I saw this crowd and went "OMG!!"

There were about 10 schools participated, including us.

I had to wait long enough until finally I saw them coming. 

We were crazily screaming "Woohoooooo!!!!"

It was quite awesome when the chinese people also sreamed "Lawaaii lawai lawaaii!! Ahhh!!"

*lawai means foreigners*

I know it sounds funny but awesome too :P

And some photos taken after the parade 

Da ge with my sunglasses on.

Btw Da Jie Mary joined the marathon check her stories out here.

The hanguo ren aka crazy korean who was pretending like a famous singer.

And we were like so ashamed and said "Bu renshi, bu renshi!" Hahaha it was so fun :D

The chinese people itself were so excited and prepared

They prepared umbrella ella ella eh eh eh :P

And the big drums there.

So yup thats all about the sports meeting.

I'll leave you with my sis' pic looking cool.

Actually, not really.

No comments:

Post a Comment