Thursday, April 30, 2009

Nanjing Polaroid Photos

Hey all!

I'm so sorry Nanjing day 3 is postponed, because I cant blog properly now.

I'm having the worse stomach ache ever T.T

So I will just upload pictures I've taken in Nanjing.

I've been lying on bed this whole day. I'm dying T.T

Pray for me Ok?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. A White Rose


2. Relaxing with the flowers

3. Smiley Tofu

4. The Too-Sweet-Starbucks Green Tea

5. My Sister Hands

6. a Vintage-looking Lamp

7. a Cute Chinese Couple waiting

8. Bambi!!

9. The Nice View from The Train

10. These Strawberries are sooo Good 

*salivates*

11. Another Vintage Looking Lamp

12. The 1 rmb Water Bottle

13. Me in a taxi going somewhere

Ok! That's all. 

And please dont mind the lame captions.

I promise I'm gonna blog properly once I feel better.

Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment