Sunday, April 26, 2009

Happy Birthday To

A D R E A S

Time sure flies so fast.

Feels like we just celebrate your 16th birthday yesterday.

But you are gonna turn 17 in 2 hours time.

I feel so blessed to have a friend like you.

You have that 'unique' style that people will never can follow.

I like you for always being the person who makes people smile and laugh :)

I like you for always being a listener whenever I need :)

I like you for always being a poser in front of camera :)

The only person I know who can comes up with 254375342 different poses for every picture.

For instance, this picture :P

Now you're 17 years old.

I wish you have a wonderful birthday in Singapore

without me :(

I pray so that God will always be with you on every path you walk.

God bless you Andreas :D

See you in Jakarta ok?

2 more months 2 more months :D

No comments:

Post a Comment